Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
edlincoln

B 110

edlincoln

I picked up this B 110 last Friday in Salem,Or and dropped of a drive shaft in Toledo, Wa on the way back. This doesn't have a engine but has the Hi-LO. I had to remove all the pedestal parts as the steering was frozen. Someone butchered the front spindles. The tiller might be savable, broken chain and missing tine shaft bearing.

100_3283.JPG

100_3283.JPG.8657caa514868110ef59e3e9ca45e747.JPG

devinbrown07

The tiller bearings aren't bad to replace if it's the 32" tiller. I had to do some searching online but I did find a part number for current bearings that were cross referenced to a set that is still available and easy to get. I think I had 70$ ish into rebuilding and a handful of hours after the adult beverage.

edlincoln

Looks like someone has been tilling with the pins out of the tine shafts to get them loosened up. The chain is either broken or popped off the sprockets. I have 3 other Simplicity tillers in good condition.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Tired Iron
    • Chad Graska
    • macallis180
    • AC710
    • Hick
    • GregB
    • abu507
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Trevor Hostetter
      Trevor Hostetter
  • Recent Status Updates

• Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
    • thedaddycat

thedaddycat  »  SmilinSam

It's in pretty sad shape, but yes I have a yellow plastic cap that I'm fairly certain is what you need. PM me your details and I'll get it out to you.
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts