Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A couple of after the show pics

MDB

quote:Originally posted by macallis180

Too soon, TOOO SOOON!

id="quote">
id="quote">I don't know...Noticed the other day that the walnut tree leaves are turning yellow already..:o

Great family photo Mike!

Are you going to fabricate an extra wide tractor to fit that seat? I want to see that seat panOO

Instead of putting that loader tractor in the barn, I would be just thrilled to take custody of it for the winter! :):) Very nice bunch of tractors there!

Steve

You should bring a few of them to our show in October! Love your trencher! Item I would love to have is forklift!

quote:Originally posted by gwiseman

Great family photo Mike! Are you going to fabricate an extra wide tractor to fit that seat? I want to see that seat panOO

id="quote">
id="quote">The extra wide seat is bolted into the trailer for haul the kids around. I picked it up at the GOTO at Plain City Ohio and few years ago. It was made by Mary Garhart.

findlay2015-37.jpg

findlay2015-37.jpg.e0fac6a1160ad97b633597c8260c02c0.jpg

quote:Originally posted by farmtoybuilder

You should bring a few of them to our show in October! Love your trencher! Item I would love to have is forklift!

id="quote">
id="quote">Jeff,I am planning taking a trailer load the Wellington in September but October will be plenty busy with fall harvest. Will you be at Wellington this year?

quote:Originally posted by Robert Kehoe

have you ever use the trencher. I would love to see a vidio

id="quote">
id="quote">I have not used the trencher since restoration. The chain is in rough shape and I am afraid it would not take digging very well....

• Who's Online (See full list)

• PRMax9020
    • Tarheel
    • gwiseman
    • TheFlash300
    • BLT
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts