Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A couple of after the show pics

MDB

quote:Originally posted by macallis180

Too soon, TOOO SOOON!

id="quote">
id="quote">I don't know...Noticed the other day that the walnut tree leaves are turning yellow already..:o

Great family photo Mike!

Are you going to fabricate an extra wide tractor to fit that seat? I want to see that seat panOO

Instead of putting that loader tractor in the barn, I would be just thrilled to take custody of it for the winter! :):) Very nice bunch of tractors there!

Steve

You should bring a few of them to our show in October! Love your trencher! Item I would love to have is forklift!

quote:Originally posted by gwiseman

Great family photo Mike! Are you going to fabricate an extra wide tractor to fit that seat? I want to see that seat panOO

id="quote">
id="quote">The extra wide seat is bolted into the trailer for haul the kids around. I picked it up at the GOTO at Plain City Ohio and few years ago. It was made by Mary Garhart.

findlay2015-37.jpg

findlay2015-37.jpg.e0fac6a1160ad97b633597c8260c02c0.jpg

quote:Originally posted by farmtoybuilder

You should bring a few of them to our show in October! Love your trencher! Item I would love to have is forklift!

id="quote">
id="quote">Jeff,I am planning taking a trailer load the Wellington in September but October will be plenty busy with fall harvest. Will you be at Wellington this year?

quote:Originally posted by Robert Kehoe

have you ever use the trencher. I would love to see a vidio

id="quote">
id="quote">I have not used the trencher since restoration. The chain is in rough shape and I am afraid it would not take digging very well....