Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Wiring Diagrams

ardisam

I need a wiring diagram for the Deutz Allis 1920, and a Agco Allis 1918. I am putting in a Kohler M20 into the Agco Allis 1918 and replacing the Briggs 18 hp that was in it. So in that being said, I would like to know the difference on the wiring between the 2 tractors.

quote:Originally posted by ardisam

I need a wiring diagram for the Deutz Allis 1920, and a Agco Allis 1918. I am putting in a Kohler M20 into the Agco Allis 1918 and replacing the Briggs 18 hp that was in it. So in that being said, I would like to know the difference on the wiring between the 2 tractors.

id="quote">
id="quote">Both engines have an inertia starter, so the same wire might be used over for the Magnum. They both have electronic mags, so the same grounding wire circuit can be used, same goes for charging system, both should also have rectifier regulators that that charge circuit can be reused. Now the Briggs might have a LOP light and the Magnum might not. Also my guess is the Briggs has an electrical carb solenoid and the Kohler doesn't. That's about it, have at it.;)