Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Talntedmrgreen

Front Hitch Compatibility-Landlord to Prestige?

Talntedmrgreen

Will front attachments from a Landlord or DLX pin right up to a Prestige/Conquest?

I have blower #1691522, with hitch #1692040. The blower should work with a variety of hitch's, as we're accustomed to. It's NOS.

The hitch 1692040 looks to be compatible with Landlord and Landlord DLX machines, and earlier GTG/H's (also NOS). I peeked at a Landlord with a deck and it sure looks identical (except electric lift vs hydrolift) to the setup I have under my Prestige.

I would like to sell the blower and hitch, and am wanting to accurately describe compatibility.

Thanks!

RayS

From my Simplicity attachment interchageability guide

42" Single stage blower mfg. no. 1691522

To adapt this snowthrower you need a

1693500 or 1692041 Hitch and Service

Kit 1686886.

Here is the snowthrower up fit kit that will be needed to put that blower and hitch on a Prestige.

http://bsintek.basco.com/BriggsDocumentDisplay/jgEBGP_dvP2tG7EPa7mRgtLvBCd6.pdf

SmilinSam

You either do one of two things to mount an older blower on a newer Broadmoor/Conquest/Prestige.

A) you go the route Ray mentioned above using a Landlord hitch with an upfit kit.

...or...

B) You do like I did and pick up a Broadmoor/Conquest/Prestige hitch and cut the front of it back and alter the layout so the older blower will pin on.