Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
TimJr

ready to pull

TimJr

Loaded up and ready to pull. There is a garden tractor pull in Coopersville, MI on Sunday at 1:30. Here is a link to the club.http://www.lakeshorepullers.com/

1025191Mobile.JPG

I run the Improved Stock class. It still has the original 16hp iron Briggs in it. Governed to 4800rpm.

1025191Mobile.JPG.b8ecd67ed907758e984e55a9542af09f.JPG

Talntedmrgreen

Very cool Tim! Always wanted to see a pull. We watch the big tractors pull by my house (Foxfire), but Ive never seen the little ones.

I would love to see what goes on up there!

TimJr

Too muddy to pull. I guess about 2" of rain fell in Coopersville Friday overnight into Saturday. Left a big soggy mess without a way to really peel up the top of the track and turn the dirt over to air it out. They were trying to get the track worked up, but it was not looking good at all. The next pull there is October 11th. Hope it's dry!

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Today's Birthdays

1. Ole Settler
      Ole Settler
      (72 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
    • thedaddycat

thedaddycat  »  SmilinSam

It's in pretty sad shape, but yes I have a yellow plastic cap that I'm fairly certain is what you need. PM me your details and I'll get it out to you.
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts