Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

3rd load from Jimdk

rokon2813

quote:Originally posted by 720nut

Dan, did Jim have any small frames? still looking for grille. Hope Dad wasn't to much of a problem. he can be at times

id="quote">
id="quote">No small frames.

Dan, how long's that trailer? I sold my little one and my big one, to consolidate to a medium one...now I wish I had a little one and a big one ;)

quote:Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

Dan, how long's that trailer? I sold my little one and my big one, to consolidate to a medium one...now I wish I had a little one and a big one ;)

id="quote">
id="quote">3 tractors long....lol16' Works great for 6 foot draggers, or 4 and 2 rbt's, but not quite enough for 6 RBT's

quote:Originally posted by GrincheyOne

BTW, how is Audrey and the Family doing?W

id="quote">
id="quote">They seem to be doing well. Audry was a bit more talkative this trip, and told some stories and we had a good chat.She got a little choked up and teary eyed talking about his last "project" so I think I may have to finish it and send her pictures.

quote:Originally posted by rokon2813

3 tractors long....lol

16' Works great for 6 foot draggers, or 4 and 2 rbt's, but not quite enough for 6 RBT's

id="quote">
id="quote">

It'll hold 6 RBT's..

if'n you hang the front wheels over the rail on the front with the first 2:D&:)

At least it worked for me with a couple of rollers and no engines in the front row. Just don't make hard turns with the trailerB)

Originally posted by SmilinSam
quote:
id="quote">Been there. Done that. Now the spare tire is in the way on the right side. Put it there for more space in the truck box LOL.Jack spacing and length of hitch still allow for "tight" turns. Notice the slots in the right rear fender of the truck???Ask my cousin how far around you can bring that trailer before the railing goes through the truck fender....TWICEEven with the tailgate down, I can still turn almost 90 degrees :D

LoL:D

Ask my wifes nephew how far you can bring my trailer around with the tailgate on the truck down before it catches the boatwinch I HAD on itOO

At least it was his tailgate on his truck LoL

I know two of Jim's proudest projects were...

- Mentoring the teenager in the A/C rebuild.

- His implementation of a foot hydro control

Of course you always learned something from Jim, Like the time he told me about re-rolling railroad rails to make steel stock for bed-rails.

W

Well, the 2210 with sickle ran for a good 2 hours yesterday, cutting a yard that hasnt been mowed yet this year.

I see why swathe boards are always missing, it seems the vibration broke it in half. LOL

Had to quit for the gas leak. Leaked enough on the belts to make them slip. Guess I gotta pull the gas tank :(!

Don't know what that muffler is, other than Briggs and ugly, but the quiet makes up for the ugly.

This has to be the quietest cast iron briggs I've ever heard. :D:D

Maybe I will swap the sickle to the hydro and put it through its paces, just didn't want to get it dirty :o

Muffler looks like one I have that came off a vanguard or Intek (cant remember)twin off a mtd or other box store machine. They are quiet.

quote:Originally posted by SmilinSam

Muffler looks like one I have that came off a vanguard or Intek (cant remember)twin off a mtd or other box store machine. They are quiet.

id="quote">
id="quote">I'll have to watch for them, wouldn't mind having a couple more. :D:D