Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

HB 112 questions

rokon2813

Since they are not real popular and I have never seen a complete HB 112 I have a couple questions.

1) did they have the standard seat pan, or the double hinged seat pan?

2) is the bgb the same as the earlier tractors or is the output shaft different?

3) what decal is on the hood scoop? The 3 speeds had the shift pattern there.

I am off a different impression... The HB 112 so tough to find are extremely popular and held in high regard. I don't know that I have ever seen one that was not complete. They tend to be a well cared for tractor cuz of the collector appeal. Is the same seats and has all the flat hood fdts... no double hinge.

HB-112 has single hinge seat pan as Josh states. However my "flat hood" B-110 has the double hinge seat pan. Agree with Ray as to BGB, didn't have to change it when I made my B-110 into a HB-110. Not sure of what the hood scoop decal looks like, my donor HB-112 had been "remade" into a green "Mack" tractor. There are 2 decals in the parts list; this is the best pic I could find of a HB-112 (SethL007):

rightrear_view.jpg

rightrear_view.jpg.f46cfdd229dd0c3b792815a7b83d4722.jpg

Thanks everyone. Think I found all the right parts.

Bill, I'll get a pic later. At the bottom of the pile in the corner of the shed (always at the bottom) was the correct hood.

The decal is a double ended arrow with F and R ;)

Youre right Bill...I had forgotten about the early double hingers and now Im curious whoch ones have it. My 2110 has it...I think my early B110 does too. Must have been the early flathoods?

Josh, I used the wrong word, instead of not popular, I should have wrote not plentiful. LOLAnyhow, the hood scoop decal....

HB dash.jpg

57e061fb4d178_HBdash.jpg.84531138e28783831713446cec3ee916.jpg

I was quite obvious that the "scoop" that Jim sent me, was from a B110

3 speed, and not a HB-110. have yet t fit it up to one of my 2110 hoods.

So, your assembling a HB110 from Jim's "DIY kit"?

quote:Originally posted by GrincheyOne

I was quite obvious that the "scoop" that Jim sent me, was from a B1103 speed, and not a HB-110. have yet t fit it up to one of my 2110 hoods.So, your assembling a HB110 from Jim's "DIY kit"?

id="quote">
id="quote">Not me, just trying to make sure there are no missing pieces for someone else's jigsaw puzzle. ;)