Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My tractor crew

rpickle

Hi folks. These aren't all Simplicity products, but thought I would share. I have another non-running Jacobsen that is huge. Hope to have it part of the running gang soon.

Enjoy

image_zps5kf1z1ng.jpeg

image_zpshcfbdoq9.jpeg

image_zpshqyk0rxs.jpeg

image_zps5kf1z1ng.jpeg

image_zpszkrpzq7c.jpeg

image_zpsvmjghdvj.jpeg

They are, looking from the front L-R, a Case 448, Case 446, Simplicity 4040 and a Jacobsen 36" walkbehind.

I almost bought a 446 for my first tractor, I grew up surrounded by case my whole life. I ended up passing on it b/c our house wasn't finished yet and a year later I bought the first powermax, and it just snow balled from there. Very cool thanks for sharing

Thanks. The 446 was bought originally by the neighbor Ingrew up next to. I used it when he would go on vaacation to cut his yard/blow his driveway. My dad ended up buying it from him him several years later. I inherited it . It has a cab and a leaf vac too. Still runs great. My brother thought it would be "cool" to Browns" stickers on it.....

what a great collection. not all simplicity, that ok, we have to have some none simplicity stuff to keep reminding us its still the best!! :-)

• 2 weeks later...