Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
rick66

2010 latest find

rick66

Came up with a 2010 Simplicity yesterday. Found it on CL, has hydraulic lift and High-Low gear. owner said it lost spark so he took engine out, ill just add external coil. Tractor in general is in rough shape so it will be a donor for my next project over the winter. I have been planning on doing a 2010, another tractor, not the one I just got. So that tractor will get the high-low. I just need to swap out rear ends because the shaft for the drive pulley has been cut down so except the high-low gear.

Sorry I didn't think of taking picture of tractor.

Anyone have paper work for the high-low kit? Id like to see if the bushings have a part number in case I need some.

Oh, I forgot. It even has a grader blade.

rick66

I gave 2 for it just because of the high-low and hydro lift and the engine seams ok, plus all good usable donor parts. When I backed up my truck he saw my NAVY veteran license plate and thank me. He gave me back a 20 so really got it for 180. I was worried about the high low because someone took 5 of bolts out and misplaced the almost square nuts. ive got it taken apart and soaking in kerosene so I can inspect and reassemble. I got material and will make the almost square nuts tonight at work for something to do, its very boring at work as I the only one in the boiler house.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Today's Birthdays

1. Ole Settler
      Ole Settler
      (72 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
    • thedaddycat

thedaddycat  »  SmilinSam

It's in pretty sad shape, but yes I have a yellow plastic cap that I'm fairly certain is what you need. PM me your details and I'll get it out to you.
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts