Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

2010 latest find

rick66

Came up with a 2010 Simplicity yesterday. Found it on CL, has hydraulic lift and High-Low gear. owner said it lost spark so he took engine out, ill just add external coil. Tractor in general is in rough shape so it will be a donor for my next project over the winter. I have been planning on doing a 2010, another tractor, not the one I just got. So that tractor will get the high-low. I just need to swap out rear ends because the shaft for the drive pulley has been cut down so except the high-low gear.

Sorry I didn't think of taking picture of tractor.

Anyone have paper work for the high-low kit? Id like to see if the bushings have a part number in case I need some.

Oh, I forgot. It even has a grader blade.

I saw this on CL and was going to call the guy. You beat me to it! It looked worth getting just for the hydro lift and the Hi/low. Do you mind me asking what you paid for it?

Damon

I gave 2 for it just because of the high-low and hydro lift and the engine seams ok, plus all good usable donor parts. When I backed up my truck he saw my NAVY veteran license plate and thank me. He gave me back a 20 so really got it for 180. I was worried about the high low because someone took 5 of bolts out and misplaced the almost square nuts. ive got it taken apart and soaking in kerosene so I can inspect and reassemble. I got material and will make the almost square nuts tonight at work for something to do, its very boring at work as I the only one in the boiler house.