Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B 207

720nut

Lloyd...the small frames just don't get a whole lotta love sm02Here's a picture the B-207 I used to have..and the B-208 Super that took it's place. Bout the best I can do for you! I feel bad, becuase last year there were two B-207's on the central and northern MI craigslist that had to be on there for a year or more, as parts machines. I was tempted several times, as each was in the $50-75 range.

20130722_213537.jpg

20140815_140759.jpg

They are out there but you have to either travel to get them or wait several months for something to pop up. I have seen three for sale in or near MO this year. How far are you willing to travel?? There was one in either KY or TN in the $300 range not too long ago. I have three of them right not but have one I am keeping, one is tentatively sold, and the other I am using for parts for mine unless I find a brake hub, then I might keep it together and sell. If so I'd let you know.Here is my best one.

IMG_3453.jpg

I still have some better parts to swap around and install.

IMG_3453.jpg.52292a9edef7690eab17a1a26d7403bf.jpg

I prefer the small frame tractors for mowing my lawn. But I am in the minority on this site. I also own two large frames for leaf collection and snow plowing. One tractor per job.

I would like to have another small frame but I've not found one either close or realistically priced.

That seems to be the problem but if reasonable and ship I'll consider. I don't need any attachments have deck and blower. I guess if price is right I'll travel. Guys PM me some prices

We have 3 of them 1 recoil start and 2 electric, plus a frame with fenders & rear axle assembly. Recoil start one is restored and other two need restored. Plan to paint one of them Hot Pink for Grand daughters and want to make a narrow front one sometime. May paint it orange and make it into a mini 190.sm01 Most I paid for one with deck was $125.00. got other 2 (tractors only)for $50.00 each not running.sm01 And I got lucky, both had spark and decent compression. Cleaned out fuel tanks and carburetor's and they fired right up! One smokes a little still. We didn't sell to many of them as most our customers had larger yards and wanted larger B series and taller tires. I've been hunting for 208.

quote:Originally posted by bowhunt4life

Why couldn't you take a grill from a B110 or B112 and make a smaller grill out of that?

id="quote">
id="quote">I think I compared them once, Part of the hole in the larger grill would still be at the bottom

I haven't measured by B 110's but I thought that would probably be the case. I've got material to make a grille from Menards only problem is locating someone to chrome plate it, am also wanting to replate bumper and steering wheel if possible. I t would be nice just to find a tractor with these pieces.

The front chrome bumpers should be easy enough to find as they were used on all of the Broadmoor's from 1964 up to 1974. The steering wheels are the same as on the B-110 and B-112.

Ken, that's pretty amazing has anyone inquired about what this costs?

Chris going to do some looking but seems these small frames are rare hear in Michigan or those who have them don't want to let go.

We powder coated the grill, bumper and armrest tubes of our 207 with chrome. And since then they have a brighter chrome powder that we used on our AC mini bike forks-handlebars and fenders. It's still not as bright as chrome but it will do for now! I can't get pictures to load here. Or I would post some them.

Ok, that's something that I haven't thought of, will look into it. I know as soon as I get mine done everyone will want to sell one, just how my luck goes.