Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Air filter replacement for Onan CCKB?

macallis180

Has anyone found a replacement for this engine in the AC 620/720, Powermax series? Found one, but at almost $60.00, not something I can afford. Mine has a hole in it, so I am going to have to do something, maybe overlay with foam?

The Baldwin part # is = PA2347.

After checking prices from a number of on line and store sellers, ordered from Newegg (actually shipping from Zoro) for $29.85 delivered to my door. Still seems expensive, but everything related to these old Onan's seems to be! Oh, well - our choice that we have them, right? Certainly better than being forced to pay the 60.00 retail for it.

Hope this helps others that need the same product.

Thanks Phil, for the tip.

Thanks Phil.

that baldwin filter is also from Walmart online shipped to your door or if you are buying 3 or more filters you can get them from Zoro tools with free shipping

Bought some from Grainger a couple years ago. Especially good if you can get some corporate or business discount. That price was before the discount.

powermax air filter.jpg

57e062053a904_powermaxairfilter.jpg.784d14805d90e091c14fd50366ef202f.jpg

My hardware store carry a huge amount of small engine. Like they have carb kits for our tractors and KT's. they have that filter and many others. I really appreciate their wide variety.