Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

landlord 3410 bevel gearbox

snorky

hello all , anyone help please ...being from the UK it is hard to get certain parts for my machine ...now parts tree don't ship to the UK...so im looking for dimensions of all bearings and seals used on the bevel gearbox that way i can search suppliers my side of the pond

any help / information would be gratefully received

neil

quote:Originally posted by Mike_H

I have one torn apart, and I'd be willing to measure them for you...but it might be a week or so.

id="quote">
id="quote">thanks Mike I will not put you through all that yet...but I may ask you to post any serial numbers you may find on the bearings and sealscheers Neil

quote:Originally posted by PhanDad

Another prior post:http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=128808&SearchTerms=BGB,parts

id="quote">
id="quote">Cheers Bill , I will go through the topic and see what I can use Neil

thanks for everyone's help and information , I have taken photos and dimensions of the bearings used in the 3410 landlord bevel gearbox unfortunately I cant upload them due to my membership

Neil

About pictures, see "Posting Pictures in Talking Tractors Forum ", the 3rd "sticky" post at the top of the "Talking Tractors Forum".

You can post pics via links.

quote:Originally posted by PhanDad

About pictures, see "Posting Pictures in Talking Tractors Forum ", the 3rd "sticky" post at the top of the "Talking Tractors Forum".You can post pics via links.

id="quote">
id="quote">cheers I will see about opening a photo bucket account ...but here is the bearing descriptions and measurements to be going on with needle bearing ..BH-1412 .....O/D 1" 3/16... X... I/D 7/8 ...WIDTH 3/4needle bearing seal ...472065-R...O/D 1" 3/8..X..I/D 53/64 (7/8 SHAFT) ..X WIDTH 1/4large bearing ...205N14..O/D 2"3/64...X..I/D 7/8...X WIDTH 9/32large seal ....jc-125-206-14....O/D 2"3/64..X..I/D 1"13/64..X..WIDTH 7/16

Hi powerking

i got all the bearings and seals for £50 from a company in the uk called simply bearings (no relation to the manufacture)

i rebuilt the bevel gear box last night ...it is now dry and tight

Neil