Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What ya'll think

720nut

Tractor belongs to me, hoe is his am going to try and hook it up and see what happens. Just wanted to see what you guys thought.

Latest update; hooked it to tractor would not lift so, if I were to use would have to connect to external pump to run 3 pt. and hoe. It was wishful thiking though

I have a power max with a Kubota backhoe on it. The hydraulic is run from the front pump with a splitter valve below the loader controls, one way the loader work flip the valve the backhoe works.

Tom

Check this site, kellymanufacturing.com

One gentleman claimed 550#

I can not confirm this, I do know that hydraulics on my 720 would not lift even at full throttle, so as I stated the need for external pump on 3pt and hoe.

I would sure rather see that tied directly to the tractor frame, with a subframe. Hoes are the hardest thing a tractor has to withstand and the 3pt types are typically on very stout machines quite a bit larger than a Pmax. The Cat0 mounts up to that?

Josh hoe belongs to fatherinlaw and don't think he would like me cutting it up to mount. Was just a thought, if it would have lifted I'ld look for one myself to rework. It could be reworked and lose a lot of weight.

That's the advantage of a dedicated attachment. it can be "frame mounted" like Josh said but not as flexible as a quick connect type... Lloyd I'm surprised you dont have one with your fleet of larger tractors...sm01

ps...I would love to have an old beater/junker Hoe to play with....maybe mod it to my AC616 or a DA1920

Lloyd was that connected to the main tractor hydro or the aux pump for the loader when it would not lift? The B600 weighs 565 without the bucket and the Powermax should handle that if you have a complete subframe. B600 hydro system specs show:

Hydraulic system relief valve setting 2000 P.S.I.

Hydraulic flow requirements 3.5 to 4 G.P.M.

I would build a complete subframe if I ever do with an external hydro supply. I'm planning a Kubota build of a 620 I have for parts may incorperate into build plans, That is if I ever get B 207 completed.