Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Manufacturer numbers

rokon2813

I can't find it on simple tractors, does anyone know where to find equivalent manufacturer numbers from simplicity to a/c for attachments ? I can find it for tractors, but not attachments.

IE, what is the model number for the A/C sickle equivalent to Simplicity 990210 ??

I don't think I have ever seen one specifically for attachments. The 2003 Tractor and Attachment Cross reference cover some, but by far not all attachments from the 1970's on up.

I don't think I have yet seen an AC specific manual for the attachments. Sure they probably happened but the simp manuals cover everything anyway.

Thanks guys. I will keep looking.

It's not rel important, just wanted to be able to cross the numbers to know what they were.

Dan,

As far as I know, the only place A/C FDT accessory mfg#s are listed is in the Dealer Parts Catalog Attachments for B-1 through B-112 tractors.

For instance, the 46" Sickle Bar Mower (Without Cable Lift) is mfg#2025012. If you know the Simplicity description/version or looking at the parts schematic maybe you can match them up. I have no clue about sickles.

If you don't have a copy of the manual (it must be somewhere in that massive amount of literature you got recently), I can send you an electronic copy. (I have your email addie as of a year or two ago)