Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Brantley

720nut

• 2 weeks later...

What you didn't buy it ? Looks like PTO run pump Believe I'ld renforce a little what does front slide over and with two mounts on rear just doesn't look to me like it would hold much. Just my $.02

I guess I'ld have to see it to understand, just doesn't look like two mounts would hold all the weight of the hoe when digging. would like to see that in person.

I agree they look small. They are parts A, B and C in this drawing. The real support is at point G-H where the sub-frame bolts to tractor frame. Those mounts in front are a long way from all the action and hopefully leverage works in our favor.

BrantlyonPowermax.jpg

BrantlyonPowermax.jpg.7e31036365aa4c4840b4c6b267d69c46.jpg

The back I assume bolts to the brackets for 3pt. Would like to see one mounted with my Danco as I believe it has more material under tractor than your 600/700 Arc.May be wrong

Do you actually plan to use it or just show?

The back bolts to the tractor frame, does not use any of the 3 pt hitch mount. As much as I would like to have something that looked new I will use it for real work.

IMG0131arrow.jpg

IMG0131arrow.jpg.2f4f3693844473973a61960f6825137e.jpg

You've found several items did you by chance come up with measurements on this undercarriage? I'm going to look for a Kelly hoe like my fatherinlaws this summer, gotta be cheap though. We're planning on sponsoring a mini tractor pull this summer

I did find a document with details that would allow fabrication of the sub-frame. Bigger size than I can post here, will email to you.