Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity 3210V transmission seals

Duane

Does anyone know if the later model transmission seals will fit a Simplicity 3210V or do I just have to remove and match up some aftermarket seals? Does anyone have a list of aftermarket seals that fit the trans and bgb for that matter? I bought the ole girl just for the deck but its such a nice tractor I've decided to restore it. Got her in a thousand pieces in the shop right now prepping for fresh paint. I've got a couple of ACs and another Simplicity of the same vintage I've been using the last 25 years to keep up 5 acres. Love these tractors!

https://www.partstree.com/parts/simplicity/mowers-lawn-garden-tractor/3210v-990569-simplicity-landlord-3210v-garden-tractor-power-lift/

Here is the link to Partstree. The seals should all be here, just look under the category you want.

Welcome to the Club!!:J Hope your 3210 restore goes well. I restored my 3112H this spring. We'd love to see picture of it!!

That is the problem, they don't list the transmission group for the 3210V. I should have noted that in my post, sorry. Thats why I was wondering if the transmission seals changed in latter years or if they were the same.