Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Any Packers fans out there?

isetta

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/clt/5334889489.html

****I have no interest in this tractor**** Just sharing, this one made the rounds here on the forum before, seems like it 15k last time.....

"This is a very rare one of a kind 1996 Autographed limited Edition Simplicity GreenBay Lawn Tractor. Production 300, Autographed by Bart Starr, Reggie White, Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers and more with picture proofs. Kept inside and covered and never used on a lawn. You will never see one with these main 4 Autographs together on a Tractor like this. Tractor alone was $3200"

quote:Originally posted by MPH

And to think some cheesehead will likely borrow money to buy it.:o

id="quote">
id="quote">WATCH IT!!!:(!Rumor has it that the signitures of Rodgers Farvre and Starr all together ARE very valuable due to the fact all MVP qb's..ALL Super Bowl winners and all played for the same team! Obviously the value goes up after they die.sm00I confess to be a huge Packer fan with green and gold in my blood ...but NOT 15.000 Huge!|)

quote:Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

Maybe if they had mowed the field with it...on game day...for Farve's last appearance.

id="quote">
id="quote">If Farve would have rode out onto the field on this tractor on Thursday night that tractor would be going for 15K. There are some BIG TIME fans in Wisconsin!:I

The autographs had to be acquired over many years, not feasible unless the tractor was owned by a Packer grounds keeper or someone with the inside connections to get the autographs over a long period of time.

Reggie White died in 2004, Rogers was not even drafted until 2005 by the Packers and was a nobody until 2008.

The map on the ad shows the mower located in Rockford, IL. So it is south of the cheddar curtain. Looks like they removed the hood at multiple times and took it for the autographs.

quote:Originally posted by rich_kildow

I feel like I've seen this one for sale before for a crazy amount.

id="quote">
id="quote">You are right, it was posted back in 2014

My boss has one too, he said he wouldn't take less than $10k for his. He's not a very nice person anyways so I told him to hang onto it so it will gain more value :D

quote:Originally posted by cwm1276

The map on the ad shows the mower located in Rockford, IL. So it is south of the cheddar curtain. Looks like they removed the hood at multiple times and took it for the autographs.

id="quote">
id="quote">:drl Cheddar curtain! Sounds YUMMY! Is that down around curd whey?

• 1 month later...

Definitely a coolness factor! But you could just sell the hood alone. Its not like a fan has a tractor in his basement bar! And can you imagine begging the misses, "Honey, can we puleasssse put it in the livingroom!???" Oh, and use a coaster! Lol.

quote:Originally posted by Burntime

Definitely a coolness factor! But you could just sell the hood alone. Its not like a fan has a tractor in his basement bar! And can you imagine begging the misses, "Honey, can we puleasssse put it in the livingroom!???" Oh, and use a coaster! Lol.

id="quote">
id="quote">I beg to differ with you on this one....Knowing Packer fans like I do I would NOT be the least surprised if one of these signed tractors is NOT sitting in someone's man cave or living room right now!!sm00