Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tractor year

720nut

where do you find the page to look up what year ya have? I know I've been here long enough that I should know where to find, just never looked for it. Thanks

The Cross reference table has the Allis equivalent to the Simplicity. Once you find your Simplicity equivalent, you can go back to the "Made When?" Table and find your model number and the year corresponding with it. It can also be found at the top of the page in the SimpleTractors drop down menu.

http://www.simpletractors.com/Main/x-ref_table.htm

I don't believe the Allis years were always the same as the Simplicity and not all had corresponding Simplicity models. There are no records of serial numbers. Which tractor specifically are you wanting to know about?

I'm wanting to see what year mine are I see most have a year posted with theirs and I'ld like to do the same. I have the one Simplicity and others are Allis-Chalmers The 207 I would like and 620 because I've restored but can live with others

Most models overlapped years, and since Simplicity & AC never recorded serial #'s and production dates, your best bet is to pull the date off the original engine. Some models, of course, had a much shorter duration, so calling them a specific model year is easy.

I don't know how accurate this is but TractorData.com puts the 620 as being offered from 1973 to 1975. Your B-207 is probably a 1968. Its not a later one like was offered in '69 because it has the raised hood cowl and chrome bumper. I don't think the B-207 was offered until '68. I believe that at one time they had so much excess of left over prior models at the factory that a dealer could order both a Big Ten or a B-110 new at the same time.