Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MDB

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1978Simplicity7016H

Happy Birthday!!!!!:J:J

And I FINALLY got my braces off this morning after a long-waited 4.5 YEARS!!

Yep, so far it has been a BEAUTIFUL day, even though it is raining.8C

By far this is my favorite website. A lot of good information is on here! We have learned A LOT!

GregB

Happy Birthday from Lancaster PA:J:J:J

Just for grins, I went to the membership list.

Found all the members with a join date earlier than my 10/6/99 date.

Of all those only 18 have posted in 2014 and 2015 to date.

By dropping off 2014, it takes the number to 11!

I guess that makes me one of the long-time active members, I'll leave the "old-timer" word for the more senior members of our group }:)}:)

steve-wis

Congratulations Simpletractors! I have been blessed by this site, both with the information and discussion, and even more so with the great people I have met thru here. Very thankful for the site and all who work to make it what it is!!

SmilinSam
quote:Originally posted by GregB

Happy Birthday from Lancaster PA:J:J:JJust for grins, I went to the membership list.Found all the members with a join date earlier than my 10/6/99 date.Of all those only 18 have posted in 2014 and 2015 to date.By dropping off 2014, it takes the number to 11!I guess that makes me one of the long-time active members, I'll leave the "old-timer" word for the more senior members of our group }:)}:)

id="quote">
id="quote">Wow..how time flies;)I joined about a year after you and at that time it was still a one forum only affair.:o Wonder how many of todays "regulars" can remember that?:D

Kent
quote:Originally posted by rokon2813

Congratulations Kent !!Did you think back then it would end up like this ???THE PREMIER Simplicity and Allis Chalmers informational site worldwide. :D:D

id="quote">
id="quote">Honestly, I never imagined it could grow this big nor last this long!Guess there's some truth to Field of Dreams -- if you build it, they will come! :(!