Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tiller for 2110

Franksj08

I'm looking to buy a tiller for my new 2110. What models and sizes will fit these machines. I'm new to the simplicitys so any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

quote:Originally posted by RayS

Check Simpletrators main page. It will list the model numbers. If they are 32" and 36" they will fit.

id="quote">
id="quote">Welcome to the club Justin, there are quite a number of members in Indiana, from Leporte in the North to Muncie in the South. I am Located in SE PA (not many of us out here)The first tiller I owned was a 32" built in the late 40s for the 700 series tractors.Its in a "peach basket" waiting repairs. This is a link to that model#990174...http://bsintek.basco.com/BriggsDocumentDisplay/heCBEN8aqI1rE3Cvh5kbp796Dq.pdf

I believe I have a B series tiller and I'd be willing to trade for a newer 36" model or the HD 38" model and of course discuss cash to go with it if condition is worth it. I have 7100 series tractors that it's hooked up to currently!