Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

NE State members see my post in Ebay section.Wow!!

hurleyii

Well if it's for real and it looks it a brand new tiller for a Simplicity for 125.of course paint can make that look but I don't think it's paint!

It is a 4000/5000/6000 tiller, and is for real. I responded to your other post.

I bought a nos sicklebar from the fella. That particular tiller is simply a hard sell. He does travel, and brought me my sicklebar...

If I didn't have one already I would jump on that. It also is used on the Allis 800 series, although the 810GT uses a different hitch. But my T816 runs the one shown. I paid $225 for it, and it is not like new, although it works well.

Steve

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• PGL
    • StanD
    • s_stephen
    • Tom45
    • PhanDad
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply