Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

b10 gas tank

crossarm

Best chances are by placing an ad in the classifieds on this site. Ebay has them now and then. Sandy Lake Implement might and a member here that goes by Burntime (Michael Mistele), I believe has them. I have one but I believe it needs some work.

DSCF2433.JPG

These LawnBoy tanks fit. I have used this one in one of my tractors. They were used in commercial walk behinds. The fuel lines is on the opposite end compared to OEM and you would have to drill hole in the frame or dash tower. Also need to remove the plastic mounting tabs at the bottom, but that isn`t difficult. I believe they are or were $115 when I looked into them a few years ago. They maybe discontinued as well by now. They show up on ebay now and then.

DSCF2432.JPG

DSCF2433.JPG.2ca855e1386d206f27389971dabb31ef.JPG

DSCF2432.JPG.460146cba06e0e80e0fc813907fb6715.JPG

I think the Bowman boys are in the planning stages to make repop gas tanks.

I'll try and find out how far along they are. The are the guys that remade the Nelson mufflers.

I don't know if they will fit or can be adapted, but Westmarine has some 3 and 6 Gallon plastic tanks that might work if nothing else can be found.

I have had very good luck taking my fuel tanks to a local radiator shop. They take them apart, clean all of the rust out, solder brass patches over the holes and then put a liquid tank sealer in them. Cost around $100 and has worked out very well, no leaks what so ever.

I have also used the tank liner product myself and fixed a few of them at home.

Thanks everyone. I have used caswell on several jd round fender tanks, and a porter cable with great results. This b10 original tank is gone and has been replaced with a plastic one that works great but has a cracked corner.Will fix it. Just figured someone made a replacement

On my B112 I found a 90s craftsman mower tank fit the volume perfectly. Not sure where that would put the fill cap however since that has the hinge door hood...