Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Family reunion

acken

grp15765.jpg

I have been a little slow to get this on here, and I got stuck when pictures wouldn't load for me. Jason made multiple trips over back in October so we could make this happen. All tractors in pic are complete/runnable, some were missing batteries. Still needed more trips to get all the attachments, maybe next time. I have been reminded several times, this is a serious disease.

grp15765.jpg.19c03f64512e246e9eb57a4ba1448f5f.jpg

Do I see a pedal tractor in there Ken? Cool pic, nice collection, and just like any family I bet it takes a lot of work to get 'em all lined up rightsm04

Spectacular, Ken & Jason! how far apart do you two live...what kind of trip was needed to cart them over and get them together?

quote:Originally posted by gwiseman

... and just like any family I bet it takes a lot of work to get 'em all lined up rightsm04

id="quote">
id="quote">Boy, you got that right. I think it's really something when 3 or 4 of mine end up out in the driveway at the same time...and even that seems like work! I can't imagine getting them all out, much less all of Ken's!

There is a pedal in front, had to keep my grandson happy too. Its a Fleet Farm anniversary issue, JD body painted orange. Jason is only about 7 miles away, but most of the time was spent getting them tied, and untied. Roughly half of the 40 tractors in the picture are Jason's (heavy on the diesels). In there is at least one of each of the 10, and 12hp B series. There are at least 2 of each of the 916 through 920's pictured also. At the time it felt like more work than worth, but the end result pleased us, and hope you guys enjoy also.

Only thing better would have to have been there on the day the picture was taken just to have seen it LIVE!

'Course I wouldn't have minded spending the day helping to load, drive, or unload either.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• gwiseman
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts