Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
simGTH16

712 ADDED TO THE COLLECTION!!

GregB

The 700 series Allis are one of my favorites. Good size, but still a relatively short wheel base. Also sits lower to the ground. Helps when you are mowing slopes.

Next year I hope to have a dedicated 700 Series for snow blower duties.

PhanDad

You made a great score. It's in great shape. Add an electric lift and you'll be all set. Does it have a mechancial or electric front PTO to drive the snowblower?

And like others have said, IMO, it's the best sized tractor. This summer I was able to pick up a 7016 in great shape. It'll alternate mowing duties with my A/C built Homelite T-12 that's the same size.

simGTH16

It has a mechanical front and mid pto , Do you know if they make a hydraulic lift kit for it or just electric ? Got a deck with it too , needs some work but not too much ,,,I think it and the 16GTH will split mowing duties this summer dOd

PhanDad

No stock hydraulic lift for 7000/700 series tractors, only electric.

There have been several people that have installed 7100 series hydraulic lifts into the 7000/700 series tractors. Rod (HubbardRA)did it a while ago and Mike_H recently. Here's Mike's post:

http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=146804

GregB

Another one of my projects, to add the Hydro lift. Have the ported trans already installed, have a "kit" of all the other parts. Decided I am going to use a bolt on brake pedal bracket instead of welding bushing to the frame.

Mike_H

Keep an eye on Ebay. Occasionally, a complete Hydro "kit" will pop up. Or get ahold of Rokon2813 (Dan). For a while, he had one complete, and ready to go. Don't know if he sold it or not. For the price he was offering it at, you can't go wrong. I did it for slightly cheaper, but it took a lot of nights in front of the computer, scouring EBAY looking for deals, and figuring out how to make things work.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Tired Iron
    • SmilinSam
    • Chad Graska
    • macallis180
    • AC710
    • Hick
    • GregB
    • abu507
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Trevor Hostetter
      Trevor Hostetter
  • Recent Status Updates

• Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
    • thedaddycat

thedaddycat  »  SmilinSam

It's in pretty sad shape, but yes I have a yellow plastic cap that I'm fairly certain is what you need. PM me your details and I'll get it out to you.
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts