Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New Broadmoor

simGTH16

thanks I picked up for a parts tractor for my other one I am restoring , but after seeing it I like it too much , think I will keep it complete and find another one for parts.

quote:Originally posted by simGTH16

thanks I picked up for a parts tractor for my other one I am restoring , but after seeing it I like it too much , think I will keep it complete and find another one for parts.

id="quote">
id="quote">Oh oh...That's how it all starts! Before you know it you will have tractors coming out of your ears. I had several parts tractors I purchased that ended up not having the heart to use as a parts tractors. Next thing you know you have 2 or three of the same model tractor.;)

Got one just like it I bought 35 years ago for 80 bucks in pieces. Used it to cut an acre of grass for 20 or so years. I like everything about that machine. Fun to rope start it! :D What a great tractor!

_MG_1411.jpg

_MG_1411.jpg.747aba95ea7429a0c35c263c63ed3412.jpg

Nice, I like it the way it is. Looks like it must have an electric starter since there's a battery hiding in there. Agree on the parts tractors too. They are very easy to feel sorry for and get fixed.

Not sure haven't even took a detailed look at it , been busy working on a engine rebuild for a john Deere 318 for a neighbor down the street from me (I know yuck but pays the heat bill for the shop lol)I am hoping there isn't much wrong with it , but you always run that risk I guesssm02