Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New guy here, with his new tractor

Well this is a pic of my new 3112h simplicity sovereign.

I have 7 green tractors, thought it was time for a change.

Picked it up for 150.00 and she runs. It will become my new dedicated snow removal machine. I have the deck that is in great shape. That I will be selling soon. Sorry for the lousy pics. Wow my pics did not upload. lOOKS LIKE I NEED TO MAKE THEM SMALLER BUT HOW ?

Hi Joe and welcome to the site! We have been waiting for you to finally get the right color tractor and to stop over and tell us about it. What took you so long?

Just messing with you....seriously you have come to the right place for everything orange. (And some green).

Looks like you got a great deal on your 1st simplicity tractor, that's for sure.

We have a GREAT bunch of guys here with outstanding knowledge and skill base so if you have any questions at all feel free to ask away and if one of us doesn't know the answers someone else usally will.

Again, Welcome to the site and feel free to join in.

Mark

Welcome and congrats! Sure looks a lot like the 3112H that was discussed here a week or two back. I was ready to drive to Iowa for her. $150! That's dirt cheap!;)

Welcome to the club , I can tell you this site has helped me out tremendously , you will like it here , and will like the orange better than the Green dOdShould keep the deck they mow great !!

Welcome, Joe! Looks like a great deal! Nice solid unit. Green makes a pretty good tractor too, but you will not be dissapointed in the Simplicity / Allis units. They are a very well made machine.

I agree with simGTH16, you should hold off on selling the deck. Wait until spring and give the grass a test cut with this tractor to compare with your current grass cutter. If you still want to sell, you'll get a better price because of the time of year. As Llyod would say, "Just my .02". Dave

Hello and welcome to the club! Glad to see you got a Simplicity. These machines are built really well. There is a great bunch of friendly people on here. If ya need help we'll be happy to help you out! Welcome to The Club!:):J

That is a great tractor...but $150...Wow! you got a good deal.

Welcome, Glad you found us. Maybe one of the techies here can help with a pic resizer. I loaded one from here years ago & it is very easy to use (once my kid taught me how)sm01

Welcome! There are several ways to resize you might get lucky and have one already in your machine. Would be happy to walk thru it live with you and see what could be. Pm or email me

Welcome to the club Joe. Been a SimpletrACtors member several years and it still blows my mind that anything you need to know can be found searching forums and files here. If you enjoy the hobby you're in fine company!