Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity Sickle Bar Colors

grayp

We're all simplicity sickle bar components colors the same. If the drive and bar were black, would I assume the wooden swath board to be black too?

If you tab over to the Simpletractors drop down menu and look in the AC and Simplicity menu and browse and I believe there is some advertising literature that may have what you are looking for.

There are several variations in color. Early ones were solid orange, yellow or bronze. A bit later the fdt mowers had only colored bars with black drives. Later the rbt mowers came in all black and some have been seen with orange bars. The pmax sickles were black with different belt covers for AC vs Simplicity. Haban bars were white.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• AC710
    • Tarheel
    • BMinor0788
    • rich_kildow
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts