Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

help ID part

TimJr

I just picked these up, and I thought they were for a tiller tine extension kit. The part number is right for the extension, but it doesn't look like the parts drawing. Anyone have a tine extension kit that can confirm this? My tiller is packed away in storage right now, so I can't easily see if it is just a regular tiller part.

102_5519-2.jpg

102_5519-2.jpg.acf8e0ded5e8dcb1943cc68cb5c04133.jpg

Might not be an tractor tiller extension kit, but rather tine brackets from a walk behind tiller...

I know some are close to the same thing as the extensions for the tractor tillers. I don't have any part books anymore to compare the parts numbers.

I wondered that too. Some of the older walk behind tillers shared other tine components with the tractor tillers.

According to PartSmart it fits the 32" and 36" tiller tine extension kits as well as some of the roticul walk behinds.

Yeah Chris...I thought the shaft "extensions" were actaully a fairly common tiller part. The shroud extension is the tougher piece to run across.

I just thought the drawings looked like there was a flange for the tines at both ends. Maybe I was just looking at the parts drawing wrong.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• SmilinSam
    • Tom45
    • PGL
    • StanD
    • s_stephen
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts