Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Hudco

101 with mower deck on pic.s needed

theniteowl

Hudco, what exactly are you looking for in the pictures?

I have two 101s, a 64 Landlord, 67 2010 Landlord and a 68 2110.

They are all setup the same way. None currently have a mower deck installed on them for me to take pictures of but I suspect you are looking to see the mule drive setup for these?

Hudco

on beval gaer box is it got two pulleys ? one for the mule drive and one for the rear pto because idler and mule drive pulleys dont line up with rear pto pulley. thinking i may need to fab up a double pulley. right now mine has 3" running to a 10" for the tiller thats how i got it seems to work good

ss74nova

The one to the mower deck mule drive is 5" & the one for the tiller is 3". I think I bought the 3" from tractor supply so I could hook up the tiller drive assembly, the 5" is origonal.I need to get my photo resizer installed. Stay tuned for pics.Here's some pics.

CIMG3847.jpg

CIMG3848.jpg

CIMG3849.jpg

CIMG3850.jpg

Sorry no tiller on right now. Have to wait till spring.

CIMG3847.jpg.31d512aaa798dd10b0eeca788477124c.jpg

CIMG3848.jpg.3e7e375319ecfbcd298a1cdca05c97eb.jpg

CIMG3849.jpg.b8202599463484951958bad27670410d.jpg

CIMG3850.jpg.1b4c1db919cdd9874027957563d50039.jpg

theniteowl

Not everyone has a second pulley on that side of the BGB, it is only needed if you are driving a rear attachment from that side.

I have a leaf vacuum that drives from the opposite side of the tractor.

The 5" pulley from the BGB should line up with the lower pulley on the mule drive and the idler pulley. The second pulley off the BGB on that side would line up with a pulley for driving your tiller.

I believe the sizes of the pulleys involved for tillers vary a bit based on model of tiller and tractor so you should look into that more but the 5" pulley on the BGB should be on the inside and is for driving the mule drive.