Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

NWI snow report!

hurleyii

Well for the first time since owning my 900 series I got it stuck twice plowing. Front tires locked up and front end just lifted up and the rest was history! Shovel then had to plow up hill to make a path to get back in drive way. Talk about some wet heavy heavy snow!

Yeah, that was definitely the wet sloppy snow! I used a blade on the 3410 to clean the driveways. We ended up with about 5-6" over here.

Psh I've always wanted a blower and I guess I could've had my blower installed but it seemed like to much work when I have a tractor setup already but in need of a bushing and plunger install for the points.

I was blowing with my B-10 (with a 12hp Briggs), and while cleaning the lower driveway I put it full throttle and to my astonishment it blew the shoot right off! I got about a foot here in Marshall county. The B-10 and 7016H took turns blowing. It's pretty wet stuff! Cleaned the both driveways and pathways to the horse's shed and my shop about three times during the storm. If it gets too deep it takes a lot more effort to move!

At least got time to play in it: out of school for two days and today a two-hour delay.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for warmer weather!

Less than an inch total here Lloyd. Glad you kept it on your side of the St Clair. :D:D I'll wave as I go by tomorrow on my way to Fla.dOddOd...Dave