Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Saturday attachment buy

B-16_IC

Me and my two year old made a whirl wind tour of two auctions Saturday, the first being a total bust so we left and headed north to another hoping we could get there before the good stuff sold. Timing was perfect, got there just in time to buy what I wanted as well as another piece.

20160313_164709_zpszlc8blec.jpg

20160313_164333_zpsmouzzcp7.jpg

It needed the bath it was fresh from when I snapped the photo but is really quite nice. Guess this means the other one I have will have to find a new home.

20160313_165141_zps386xbqpx.jpg

I bought the grader blade thinking I knew what it was but now I'm not so sure. attachment points are large frame width, but the blade is only 40 inches wide. Also the hitch is different from the pictures I could find here. Any knowledge on it would be appreciated.

Dang Rich! What a great score for sure. I suppose I should stay near the phone...? ;)

Definitely a small frame blade with a bent hitch. Should work great though, for either application.

Ah, that makes sense! They had a 3410 there so must have bent it out to fit it. Thanks for the help getting my head straight, I needed that! :D I have never before had my eyes on a small frame grader thus it looked odd to me. That puts me back to my first instinct on it but then the spacing threw me.

I am thinking the mower was setup for the 3410, it's idlers are in a different position than the other one I had previously snagged. This makes me happy if I'm right, I have a couple tractors it could serve on! :P

Thanks for all the comments guys, it was a fun day just me and my boy. We'll be doing that quite a bit this year to give momma quiet time with the new baby girl. ;)