Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Club Dues

EDS

Yes, dues have not changed and remain $10, annually.

I cannot recall, but believe the dues amount may be stated when paying, or if your dues are within 30 days of being due, or are past due. If you are paid up, the message simply tells you how many days of membership remain before expiring.

Thank you for your support!

I just got my renewal notice. Went to club home and the pay dues tab to see just when I was going to be expired and there is no date or number of days noted on it. Was sure there used to be. Anyway, I guess I need to renew in the next week or two.

Steve

If you go to the "My Area" menu, and then click "My Start Page," it will show you at the top how many days are remaining on your membership.

Yup, there it is! Was it always there? I must be getting old, could have sworn it was on club home, then dues page. Thanks!

Steve

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• a_sannine
    • ShaunE
    • SmilinSam
    • maxwood
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts