Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Just couldnt leave it..

SmilinSam

Picked this up at the auction yesterday. Didnt really need it but couldnt see just letting it go either...

DSCN0514_zps68fq4egg.jpg

DSCN0518_zpsvrfapuzy.jpg

DSCN0517_zpsw8fqkt6j.jpg

DSCN0515_zpsbdxklp8q.jpg

Now, when you're shippin' stuff through Fastenal, you can easily move your paletized tractors and attachments around. Pretty slick. That's what we like about you, Sam, always thinkin' ahead....8D

quote:Originally posted by Chris727

Wow! That would have followed me home too.

id="quote">
id="quote">Funny you should say that... because actually you were the one I was thinking about when I bid on it. "Maybe Chris would want this thing?"You never know..it may just follow you home in July:D

quote:Originally posted by Brettw

Now, when you're shippin' stuff through Fastenal, you can easily move your paletized tractors and attachments around. Pretty slick. That's what we like about you, Sam, always thinkin' ahead....8D

id="quote">
id="quote">That is a neat idea, but I'd have to pour all new floors in my shed to be able to use one of these. There isnt a flat spot anywhere in my shed floor.If your floors are flat these do work great. I used them in the dept store I used to work at years and years and years ago...

Originally posted by SmilinSam
quote:
id="quote">That could be arranged :D Maybe it can be this years reverse auction ;)

I use a power version at work from time to time that was built in 1968 and the thing still is a work horse.