Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

OUTDOOR PRODUCTS SIGN

farmtoybuilder

Here's sign we purchased about a year ago and just got it home this past weekend! It was never hung or used at original dealership. Collector I got it from uncrated it and hung it in his showroom. Picture shown is in his show room! Will post another when we get it hung in ours.

002-24.jpg

002-24.jpg.576bca9af9f241e36f295cc555435771.jpg

I agree sm01 One Sweet Sign! I wanted one from 1st time I seen one. And I haven't seen to many of them. Others have been outside and in sad shape.

I tried to buy one of those off a dealer when I was probably 17 years old. Messed up and let it get away:(! I think it had the dealer name on it but all of the other outdoor product signs I have seen since were like yours, with no name?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• NandoG
    • Austin
    • Tom45
    • maxwood
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts