Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Freebies today

simplewrench

A guy from work was helping with an estate clean up. He called and asked if I wanted a riding mower from the 50s or 60s. Of course I said sure, He said there was a Toro push mower too if I wanted it.

Firestone1.jpg

Firestone2.jpg

The rider is a Firestone Supreme 25" minus the deck, cute little bugger. No spark so I hope to get it going next week. It will be a great little tractor for My grandson to run around on. The toro is in really nice condition.

Firestone1.jpg.ee6bc634f174f8dfa29fc44fc2fab045.jpg

Firestone2.jpg.56152d101d57b801f1fdb31e0143ef47.jpg

The daughter of the original owner was there and said he cleaned them up like new before putting them away. He at some point must have given it a quick respray unfortunately he painted over the decals.

I drove a Firestone once and I have to tell you I was a little uneasy straddling the engine if you know what I mean;) Would hate to throw a rod in that position.sm02

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Tarheel
    • Austin
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts