Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Anyone have?

720nut

Yeah it doesn't look like the same shaft my danco came with, you can buy 1inch 15 spline shaft and get a new u-joint end and weld them together. The u-joint end of a sun star deck would work. There a 1 inch 15 spline shaft as well. Unless you get lucky and someone has one they would part with that's prolly your best bet

Might even cut and re-weld if can center everything up and avoid the out of balance probs. If you find a new one, I'd be interested in your old one if it becomes available : )

The picture is of my tiller it's ok I just posted as a reference. The shafts I found are a little smaller on the caps which would require running a offset joint If available I'm going to talk to Ann Arbor Driveshaft tomorrow and see if they have anything. if I'm able to locate I will post all here.

Ok lets clear up some misconseptions. The one on left is brush hog and right is tiller. I did not realize there was a difference till I took picture of both

DSCN0676.JPG

DSCN0677.JPG

As you can see the left one has been ground to fit and welded but apparently they were not concerned with a good balance. You also can see the difference in joint size between the two, I believe the Weasler yoke will fit the tiller as it has the smaller joint.

DSCN0676.JPG.7f5dd8267c4cbac9464fd759d09df804.JPG

DSCN0677.JPG.5b9c3e480b6ab069c68445a226afbf31.JPG