Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Future President...?

Talntedmrgreen

I will get this guy down to see Ray and begin learning the tricks of the trade asap. I'm sure he will have the bug just like the rest of us...in a few years. 8DCohen Thomas Thornton, born 3/31 @ 10am. He surprised us a few weeks early, but is doing great. Mom & I are thrilled and so are his big brothers. I'm going to need another tractor... ;)

Cohen.jpg

Cohen%20Family.jpg

Cohen%20Nap.jpg

Oh my gosh! How wonderful. Yep, sure sounds like a good reason to get another tractor.

What great pictures of a beautiful family. Thanks for posting.

Merle

Congrats again !!!!!! Glad they are both doing good !!!! Like my wife said he's a cute kid, that was her on my phone last night I was driving, enjoy the time off with your family !!!!

Oh and it's up to you now when I stop over for the seat so give me a heads up after you guys get settled in, in a week or 2 or how ever long it takes and I'll run over

Congratulations Josh! You have a great looking family, a real blessing! May God grant long life, prosperity, and of course a garage full of great tractors to Cohen!

Steve

Josh,

Congrats on the new one :D

Enjoy them when they are young, it goes to quick, and then they turn into us. :o

Congrats to the Thorntons on the new addition. But seriously Josh; another boy!! next time leave the lights on and follow the pattern. Your memory is lousy:D:D...Dave