Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Road trip pics

isetta

It's in Pueblo Colorado, near Colorado Springs. That white Stallion machine has a fanciful rooster ornament on the hood

quote:Originally posted by Bruker

In picture number 8 what's the tractor in the center with the rounded nose?

id="quote">
id="quote">David Bradley Suburban

230455.jpg

230455.jpg.f3ca7144093dc1ef80380347269408f7.jpg

I see about 3 that could be Allis....

The David Bradley Suburban is a trip to play with.

No pedals, a lever for forward/reverse, a variable speed handle, a handle for the left brake, another for the right.

Once you add attachments, there is a separate handle for front, center and rear, and if you try bottom plowing with one, nothing but your arm to hold the plow in the up position. :D:D:D

I bought one tractor and I'm sure everything there had a price. He also had 3 or 4 buildings full of toy cars, toy tractors, toy trucks, bicycles and any other thing imaginable. The house was the same way but all of it was neatly displayed, just lots and lots of it.

Sure looked like some of those tractors had been baking in the sun for a long time.

Rok, I did give that Suburban a second look...... cool tractor but then I looked at all the stuff in the back of the van already and a 9020 with loader on the trailer and decided nope, not going to push it

quote:Originally posted by rokon2813

I see about 3 that could be Allis....The David Bradley Suburban is a trip to play with.No pedals, a lever for forward/reverse, a variable speed handle, a handle for the left brake, another for the right.Once you add attachments, there is a separate handle for front, center and rear, and if you try bottom plowing with one, nothing but your arm to hold the plow in the up position. :D:D:D

id="quote">
id="quote">

Yep 9020 on the trailer. Bro in law made me pose in front of the entrance to Pikes Peak. The tractor went sightseeing with us. Garden of the Gods park, Colorado Springs

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg.ba852f2f54e6f305a3d96abfa511e921.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg.1af287b99ebb59e9c5027a90c3d48f2b.jpg

quote:Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

That trailer continues to impress me!

id="quote">
id="quote">It is a sweet thing Josh, we've put almost 10,000 miles on it since April 2013 when bought for 200 bucks. Most of those miles carrying 1800 pounds of tractors, loaders and stuff.

One thing for sure you've deffinately got your monies worth out of it. Nice lookin tractor w/loader none the less, amazes me how you find these deals.

Motor is out and partly disassembled so kinda potluck on this one. Rest looks to be in good shape and looks like all the parts are there except a carb. He said couldn't find it.......