Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tillers - are they compatible?

breken5096

I'm looking for a tiller for my Deutz Allis 919H (appears to be identical to the Simplicity Sovereign 7000 series) and cannot make heads or tails out of what models are compatible. I have found a used tiller and front blade from a Big Ten series tractor. Will this work on my tractor? If not, is it able to be converted with some effort? This may seem like a simple question for the Simplicity skilled members but is very confusing to someone new to these machines. Help??

Big Ten attachments will not fit on your tractor. I am not real familiar with the Deutz Allis tractors but I am sure someone on here will know which simplicity tractors they are similar to.

Steve

A big Ten tiller is not designed for your tractor.

It can and has been done though at least twice with success.

HubbardRa, and BLT I think have both done it. A search of the archives might help find their postings.

Welcome to the club !!

If you can't figure out the search, I can do it a little later or someone else will chime in.

900 series is equivalent to 7100 series, but 700, 7000, and I think 3400 series tillers would all match up.

Thank you! This answers my question perfectly. I am not afraid of modifying things to make them work but I wouldn't want to completely rebuild it for this purpose. The tiller is a couple hour drive and I wanted to be sure this was feasible before making the commitment.

I'm intending on using this machine as a tractor more than a lawnmower so I will probably have more questions as I go. I will try and post a picture when I get a chance.

Thanks again for your help.