Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Mid-West Snow?

PhanDad

Anyone getting snow out in the Mid-West?

Might get some here in PA tomorrow after a super warm March.

Crazy weather.

Yep, here in central WI we got approx. 4" again today. Darn, last week got approx. the same, was all melted again by the time we got this. The crocus and tulips have gotten covered three times since "spring" arrived!

Darn cold, too. Trying to work on my "new to me" B-110, and quit 'cause my fingers were getting too cold!

Ahhhhh= spring in WI.

Getting snow here in Grand Rapids MI, running around this afternoon to get some wheels and snowing so hard had to run the wipers, covered the grass and trees all coated but going to melt off tomorrow and up to almost 60 by next weekend. Spring is coming

4/9/16 Milwaukee, Friday grass was white, on and off all day. Then sun came out and it disappeared. This AM barley white, forecast sunny with high of 35. This time of year heat from sun makes stuff disappear fast.

Got up to 2" here in Ohio, calling for a chance of a couple more today. That's enough I am ready for warm weather.

I though this was spring???sm00 I'm ready for the snow to be gone for good! High of only 36° here in the South Bend area.

6 cars got tangled up in the cheese grater guard rails on the highway this morning. I was in a hurry too until I saw all the ice they hit. Found a brand new 3 pt quick hitch for 30 bucks on CL and had to get there quick. Snow pretty much gone now with sun out.

We left on Sunday to go north. Nice trip till we got just north of Clare and it all changed, one lane single track to Grayling and about 30 mph. Sure was glad to get to camp ground 6 on Sunday another 4 Monday, Tuesday was beautiful sun no clouds. Wed. and Thursday another 4-6. Friday and Sat. more sunshine. we left around noon to come home and got to Lansing and more snow. Anyway not complaining but any time we can get away is great.

DSCN0689.JPG

DSCN0690.JPG

DSCN0691.JPG

The kids camping

DSCN0689.JPG.de82faba7c946af82551a0dab863abb3.JPG

DSCN0690.JPG.62b312ed39913e82803eeeec2dab0a81.JPG

DSCN0691.JPG.bca1f196c712fa037b80df5ed44844e2.JPG

I don't ever remember April being this cold and nasty. I remember some major snow storms but not this cold nasty fall censored.gif