Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

b112 and b110. new to me

msasso

Visited my father in PA so I put out an APB for Allis and Simplicities while I was here. Could not turn these down. 100% complete and all the steel is in good shape and the motors turn with compression. The B110 looks to be less used and should fire up once I clean the points. The B112 is massive looking. I love my B12 so having its briother is pretty cool. The B112 has a pair of interesting rear rims on it. Does anybody know if these are original or an option? I haven't seen them before. Anyway, I will be hauling these back to Long Island today where they can live out the rest of their lives among the herd. Not a bad haul for $200

b112.jpg

b112-2.jpg

b112tire.jpg

b110.jpg

Nice straight looking finds! How in the world did someone wear all the tread off the front tire? I have seen this on newer tractors with the steering out of adjustment but the toe in is not adjustable on these tractors.

Holy cow - good thing you were faster than the police cars were and got them home and hidden! LOL!

sorry boys. Made a lot of contacts while I was there. I'll be back with a bigger trailer. But not for a while. Need to get some of these running. I might get a chance to tinker after work today. Been spraying them with PB blaster and loosening them up. maybe one of you PA boys near Nazareth could find me a tiller with the pto/idler and hang onto it for me. I'll never find one here on Long Island

For reference. I passed the Hunlock Creek Inn on my way. It's the local bar. There was laundry hanging off the front of it. I didn't hear or see any banjos but I am sure they were there. Kept my eyes on the ground and my cheeks clenched the whole time I was there. LOL

quote:Originally posted by johnmonkey

NICE!. JH

id="quote">
id="quote">

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts