Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
CTD01

So I found a trencher

CTD01

Semi local guy I have dealt with before text me a week ago asking me if I ever heard of a trencher.My response was you bet! He said a guy he knew was getting rid of it. So after hemming and hawing over it and talking with josh I went up sunday and bought it. All the pics I see of these things just have the chain with the cutting teeth. Mine has extensions on that I will measure up tonight. It needs to be on a bigger tractor but my main thing was to get this thing home!

IMG_6464.jpg

IMG_5859.jpg

137179.jpg

IMG_6464.jpg.4d913a235980ab67b28a4cf152a2d793.jpg

IMG_5859.jpg.ace20885c2db8be8a09fe4288643724e.jpg

137179.jpg.962dfff17701a3d7d54562b21de36e96.jpg

Simplicity7013H

That is one heck of a good find! I could have used that a year ago when I wired my barn and had to bury the pipe for the wire. lol.

Great Find!dOddOd

Mike_H

Wanna practice using it? I need to run a gas line to my new barn...and I'm not looking forward to digging it by hand! Paying for your gas to Michigan is probably still cheaper than a rental.

Talntedmrgreen
quote:Originally posted by Mike_H

Wanna practice using it? I need to run a gas line to my new barn...and I'm not looking forward to digging it by hand! Paying for your gas to Michigan is probably still cheaper than a rental.

id="quote">
id="quote">Paul, I'd be happy to do this for Mike, in your absence. ;)

Talntedmrgreen
quote:Originally posted by Chris727

Only knew of three of these, now four! Rare find indeed ^

id="quote">
id="quote">I am aware of 6 mounted to a Simplicity/Allis now. I think this makes about a dozen as far as H-900's go...so far.This one was on craigslist in 2011. I can find the posts, but cannot find the pics. I have them saved somewhere.

Mike_H
quote:Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

Mike, Dorr isn't much closer to Connecticut than you are ;)

id="quote">
id="quote">HA...I guess I just assumed that you had one of these too Josh...You have nearly everything else!

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• bowhunt4life
    • s_stephen
    • 720nut
    • abu507
    • rokon2813
    • AC710
  • Today's Birthdays

1. rokon2813
      rokon2813
      (56 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts