Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

simplicity 5216h update ITS Alive

billgawel

I got a rebuilt carb and now it runs great new battery coil plugs safety switchs ignition switch cleaned gas tank new fuel lines and filter changed oil new belts on tractor and mower and turbo blower new bearing on one mower shaft sharpened blades one new front tire adjusted and cleaned grass catcher all put together waiting for the grass to dry here in westminister md done nothing but rain almost forgotten what sun looks like now it goes up for sale so I can go to another auction and get somethin to work on THANKS for all the helpful info I now know its a 1988 model 48 inch mower and where to find parts THANKS AGAIN BILL GAWEL

removed the grass catcher and cut some grass.Cut real smooth and easy hate to sell it but don't have room to keep it.put it on craigslist. hope it gets sold quickly before I change my mind

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts