Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

some local buys

GWGAllisfan

Today I went to a local estate auction, where there was this 7112 six speed for sale.

7112_auction.jpg

It ran and was running at the time of sale. I didn’t get it since 400 was a bit more than I wanted to go and at the time, I didn’t think I needed it.I did however get an actual simplicity cart for 30 dollars.

simp_trailer.jpg

I need to get a new tire for it, since the one on it is so badly flat even the band strap trick won’t compress it enough to get it to take air. I also got one of the typical home depot/ tractor supply trailers for 20 dollars.Pretty good I thought.

other trailer.jpg

Great deal on the cart. You might have to replace both tires as they are an odd size that is NLA, at least that's what I ran into when trying to find a tube for mine.

Not a bad tractor for 400. I just sold mine for almost twice that amount. Nice tractor and cart!

Yeah I wonder if bidding 425 would have worked. I think the other guy wanted it more..

On the cart I was thinking of just buying new 4.80x8 mounted wheels from Tractor supply for 15$ each. It might need some spacers or washers to fit, but that's a hard price to beat.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• PhanDad
    • Bill725
    • GregB
    • TTDE419
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts