Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
RATobin

Need close-up picture of right hand lift mounted o

RATobin
Hi guys, If anyone has a pic of the right hand lift mounted on your machine please e-mail it to me if it is not to much trouble. I have seen the manual for the RH lift on this site, also a few pic's of it but not close up. I am looking to fabricate one or adapt one. I have a self contained RH lift from an old Toro that could work also an extra left hand lift but want to see how exactly the original mounts. I have a good idea of how it mounts but it is hard to tell from the drawings in the manual. I would be trying to mount this on a B-210. Thanks, Rob If someone has one for sale please let me know, I know that's a long shot but a guy can hope.