Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Time for a change

PeppyDan

Hi guys and gals!

Many of you may know me from some of my reproduction parts, my projects over the years, or may even know me from local tractor related events. I have enjoyed many memories and have shared lots of stories with my friends on here but it has come to a time when other priorities need focused on.

With this being said, I will be selling most of my collection, parts, and will no longer be making reproduction parts so once they are gone I won't be making more.

I have been collecting these for over twenty years and I have many things that I need to move. Everything from B-series stuff to Sunstar,700 series, 900 series and Powermax series. I have nothing at all for Broadmore or lawn tractors.

Thanks for all the memories over the years!

Dan

If a youngster like you is consolidating, maybe it's time for me too. I'm now 76, with an early b10 (4 attachments) and a 620 with fel and back blade. If I still have them and you ever want to try them out some day when you miss your collection, please feel free to contact me. I'm sure members in your area would be happy to see you too. Good luck!

Sorry to hear you are getting out of the hobby.

Best of luck with the next chapter in your book of life.

You will be missed.

Thanks guys, without getting into too much detail, I've had a health issue for years which is demanding I give it more priority. With this in mind I need to get into a home with less demands on my time & energy. I hope to keep a few toys for the moment but need to get to a size where I don't need a two level barn and a couple other buildings just to store things that I will never get to.

Lloyd, I'm ok for now but prayers are always welcome!

Dan

It was posts by "Peppy Dan" (and a few other posters) that inspired me to get out and buy a few of these old tractors. I've never met you in person but I've certainly felt more acquainted with the advent of SimpletrACtors on Facebook. It's been a lot of fun watching your posts regarding buying and refurbishing/repairing equipment.

I wish "all the best" to you Dan!

Tacey

Sorry to hear about selling the herd. I wish you smooth seas and a following wind...from a former Coastie ! JH

Hoping for the best for you. Remember we will still be glad to hear from you even if you have no tractors, you're still the same man we look up to. ;)

Dan,

Sorry to hear the news and glad to hear you're going to keep a few favorites.

Please stay in touch with the club.

Dan, I never got the chance to me you but I have some of your reproduction parts and they are just fabulous and are EXACT to OEM. I'm sad to hear that your letting go of the tractor collection. I wish you all the best in your next chapter of life.

Sincerely,

Elliott

I just cannot even begin to express how good it makes me feel and how much I appreciate all of your support and kind words. I do hope to stay interested in the hobby and to simply lighten my work load to a level which is manageable for me.

Thank you all again!!!

Dan