Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Today's haul from a jrichason

rich_kildow

I've been keeping my eyes open for a large frame for my Dad to replace his 4211, as well as a deck for said 4211 and some new toys for me. After working out the deck with ShaunE over the weekend, my Dad was on his way back from Janesville when I saw jrichason ad. A few e-mails and we drove down to give it a new home today:

20160701_110512_zpso4n1unqd.jpg

My Dad now has a 7116 with vacuum/cart/remote hose, snowblower, weights, chains, extra parts, and a complete rear end/BGB.

I have just about finished my attachment collection with a Johnny Bucket, a Dutch blade, some stinger weights, and a front weight. The Johnny Bucket gets put to work tomorrow moving stuff for a new fire ring and greenhouse!

Good for you and your dad. I would love to find a Jonny bucket or even a loader for one of my large frames.

The bucket is nice so far, but it certainly isn't a loader. For moving stuff that is already piles and filling in for a wheelbarrow, it is ideal. You can drive into a pile and take a scoop, which will make adding road gravel to my driveway SO much easier.

I noticed that the lifting arm contacts the frame unless you set the bucket to lift unreasonably low, so I need to play with that.

It is. Only thing it really needed was some compressed air under all the sheet metal and a new bearing in the deck, which came with it shaft and all. Added a fuel cutoff and I believe he's mowing with it right now.

Congrats on getting your Dad's deck issue resolved, and Your "BUCKET" acquisition, could use one myself on my 400 ft. gravel driveway. Dealing with the 46" trip blade is time consuming, and TIRING.

Cheers,

WaynedOd

• Who's Online (See full list)

• RenegadeJ
    • littlemarv
    • BLT
    • gwiseman
    • Bill725
    • Chris727
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts