Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Ready for a road trip!!

fishnwiz

Just loaded my trailer and am getting ready to make a delivery of Josh's 717 to the portage tractor show on Saturday a.m.Wanted to take my DEVERE tractor for a different shade of orange that I think nobody else may have?? Thanks to GregB for the link to a diaphram for my mechainical fuel pump the DEVERE is up and running!Looking forward to seeing a few of the members at the show....I SHOULD be the only one driving a DEVERE tractor so be sure to say HI!!

IMG_6557.jpg

IMG_6558.jpg

IMG_6560.jpg

IMG_6557.jpg.fd9ffc170698b5df21a86cddd3493f9f.jpg

IMG_6558.jpg.e25c2100e0a89c21be55c0dcc8d6d062.jpg

IMG_6560.jpg.043645a8716b88c066d83aee46ad92bc.jpg

Can't say I have ever seen a DeVere, so I would guess chances are good you might be the only one. Do you have any info on it, like age, where made, etc? Always interested in different things! Have fun at the show!

Steve

Tractor was built in Racine Wi for two years 61 and 62. Devere is name of this tractor.I do have duals for it but no deck. Been trying to locate the original sickle mower that was on it per PO but not much luck.

Not much info on these rare tractors.They did make a walk behind version as well.

Did see one go for 1k a few years back on ebay!:o

7mark, is that the one that was on craigs last fall? Wood Creek or someplace like that?

There was one on indy craigslist just a week or two ago. Real clean.

Had a great time meeting a bunch of guys from the club.

Unfortunately, I blew a sidewall on one of my tires on my Devere tractor after the 1st hr and remembered I left my spare setting on my work bench back home. wah

Had great feedback from a bunch of people on the uniqueness of my tractor.

Was great meeting Josh who turned out to be about 30 years younger than I thought! :D

quote:Originally posted by fishnwiz

Unfortunately, I blew a sidewall on one of my tires on my Devere tractor after the 1st hr and remembered I left my spare setting on my work bench back home. wah

id="quote">
id="quote">High speed driving?

Mark had same thoughts when I first met Josh thinking he'ld be older, outstanding young man. anyway did ya'll take any pictures?

Like the others that attended this show, I assumed someone else was taking pics while I was busy BSing .Sorry about that!

Must of happened when I was up on two wheels going into the high speed turns!;)

Originally posted by goatfarmer
quote:
id="quote">