Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sovereign 18 with Power steering...

Mike_H

quote:Originally posted by PhanDad

No No No You must follow club rule #1:For every attachment you need a separate tractor. It's OK to start with one tractor with multiple attachments, but as you acquire more tractors you can't get rid of any until rule #1 is satisfied. And from your signature area, I see you've already violated rule #1 once. Please don't do it again.

id="quote">
id="quote">Bill, I need to introduce you to my wife and CFO. See if you can convince her, because I've been unsuccessful so far. I make-a da money, she control-a da money! :D There is a nice 101 landlord in my future too...not sure where it comes from, but I will have one. I only allow myself one "project" at a time, and my broadmoor is currently that one. Next on the docket is a weedcutter that needs restoration...Then I'll start looking for a landlord to mount it on!

Mike,

You just need to convince your CFO that collecting tractors is a retirement savings investment.

Just think how far ahead you'd be if you bought a new 75th Anniversary Tractor as an investment back in '97! :D:D

• 2 weeks later...

It's also for health reasons... if you have a tractor for every attachment, then you don't risk back injury or other by changing implements around when you have different jobs to do.